This section was created to help those that want to get started mining monero. Yet, It is recommended to check monero's official Wiki first.
Before mining, It is wise to know where to save coins earned.
- Monero Official Wallet (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Free BSD, ARM) LINK
- Cake Wallet (iOS Devices) LINK
- Monerujo (Android) LINK
- My Monero (Desktop/Web Wallet) LINK
- Exodus (Desktop & Mobile Wallet) LINK
- Trezor (Hardware Wallet) LINK - Trezor Wiki for Monero Setup
Note: NEVER choose a wallet that grants NO access to PRIVATE KEYS.
If you have been browsing this website, you already have a couple of GPU/CPU in mind. Yet here is a small list of the fastest hardware.CPU
- AMD EPYC 7742 - HASHRATE: ~38 Kh/s
- AMD RYZEN 9 3900X - HASHRATE: ~13 Kh/s
- XEON E5-2696 V3 - HASHRATE: ~7 Kh/s
- XEON PHI 7210 - HASHRATE: ~5.3 Kh/s
- AMD RYZEN 7 2700X - HASHRATE: ~5 Kh/s
- Tesla V100 - HASHRATE: ~2.5 Kh/s
- 1080TI - HASHRATE: ~1.1 Kh/s
- VEGA 64/VEGA 56 - HASHRATE: ~1 Kh/s
- RX 580/570 - HASHRATE: ~400 H/s
For mining software please check the list available on https://monerobenchmarks.info/miningSoftware.php
For mining pools, please check the list compiled by M5M400 on http://moneropools.com/
For a better understanding of monero, checkout Mastering Monero available on Amazon (Kindle/Paperback)
There is also a PDF version available on masteringmonero.com